Winterberry Farm Primitives

This blog is now devoted to gardening with native plants with a focus on those species native to the east coast of the United States. With an MS in Agricultural Science from the University of Delaware and my love of native plants, I hope to help folks see the beauty and necessity of using native plants in your garden instead of exotic plants. Did you know that our native song birds and native insects are disappearing as our local environments continue to change?
For those who come to this page to see my 'Winterberry Farm Primitives' blog can now be found at http://winterberryfarmprimitivesshopblog.blogspot.com/ where I will post new additions to my online antiques shop at http://www.winterberryfarmprimitives.com/ and discuss various subjects about primitive antiques.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This evening.....info on the October update and the unveiling of the door prize!


Tune in this evening for information on the October update and the special surprise for all of you on the email list!

O.K.! Here we go! The update will be on October 30th, starting at 6pm. All those on the email list will get a password on Thursday morning to start looking at the items for sale and can buy starting on Thursday! I will have more antiques this time and I have tried to find items that are great but inexpensive. The November update will have more Christmas items and will be the second week of November, exact date to be announced! I am going to try something a little different this time - for every item you buy this time, I will add your name again to the 'hat' so you get more chances at the November door prize! In celebration of the holiday season, the door prize will be worth more than normal and will be either holiday oriented or something vintage! I am on the look out for the door prize during my travels this month and I know I will find something great! Pictured is the door prize for this update. I found the little vintage bulb covers of a church and house at a flea market and the Rudolph at a tag sale.

They all date to before 1970 with the



Rudolph being from the late 50's - early 60's. I added the little sheep that I found at the same tag sale as the Rudolph; he looked lonesome! LOL!

I know he will go to a good home with the winner of this month's door prize.
All of the items in the other sale albums on my website are now 40% off in celebration of this month's update - so come on over and take a look! There are still some great items for sale that would make great Christmas gifts!
Remember - email me at winterberryfarmprimitives@live.com to get on the list if you do not now receive my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment