Winterberry Farm Primitives

This blog is now devoted to gardening with native plants with a focus on those species native to the east coast of the United States. With an MS in Agricultural Science from the University of Delaware and my love of native plants, I hope to help folks see the beauty and necessity of using native plants in your garden instead of exotic plants. Did you know that our native song birds and native insects are disappearing as our local environments continue to change?
For those who come to this page to see my 'Winterberry Farm Primitives' blog can now be found at http://winterberryfarmprimitivesshopblog.blogspot.com/ where I will post new additions to my online antiques shop at http://www.winterberryfarmprimitives.com/ and discuss various subjects about primitive antiques.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December Update at Winterberry Farm Primitives tonight at 5pm!


The December Update at Winterberry Farm Primitives (http://www.picturetrail.com/winterberryfarm) starts tonight as 5pm! The picture on the left shows one of four great old putz fences I found in my travels - all of the fence sets have their own gate that still swings freely on its 'hinges'! It's rare to find a putz fence set with its original gate AND for the set to be in such good shape AND I have four of them in the update! Everything inside the fence, except for the wonderful old boy with sled ornament, is also for sale this evening! I hope all of you got a chance to take a sneak peek last night at what will be in the December Update when it 'officially' opens this evening. I am working hard to get all of the information written on the items for sale so everything will be ready for tonight!
To wind down and relax for a minute, I was going to take a look at the blogs I am following, but it looks like Blogger is having another problem because now it looks like I am not following any blogs at all! Oh well! I will just have to finish this posting and snuggle up in front of the fire instead! Hope y'all get a chance to view the update tonight! I'll be blogging again soon!
Susan at Winterberry Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment