Winterberry Farm Primitives

This blog is now devoted to gardening with native plants with a focus on those species native to the east coast of the United States. With an MS in Agricultural Science from the University of Delaware and my love of native plants, I hope to help folks see the beauty and necessity of using native plants in your garden instead of exotic plants. Did you know that our native song birds and native insects are disappearing as our local environments continue to change?
For those who come to this page to see my 'Winterberry Farm Primitives' blog can now be found at http://winterberryfarmprimitivesshopblog.blogspot.com/ where I will post new additions to my online antiques shop at http://www.winterberryfarmprimitives.com/ and discuss various subjects about primitive antiques.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Tent Sale at a Friend's Shop


Hi everyone!
It's been crazy again here at Winterberry Farm! First of all, I want to thank all of the wonderful people who made the March Update sale at Winterberry Farm Primitives such a success! I love finding things for my loyal customers and I also find a few things for myself at the same time!
Second, I would like to announce the April Tent Sale at Pheasant Run Antiques in Parkesburg, PA on April 9 and 10! Holly always has great antiques for sale in her shop but her Tent Sale is full of wonderful dealers and wonderful buys! Maybe next year we will expand out beyond the internet and have a booth there ourselves! Pheasant Run Antiques (http://www.pheasantrun-antiques.com) is a great place to visit and find some treasures! So, if you live in the area - I hope to see you there!
Third! I have been a bit lax in my postings lately but I am coming up on the largest and last major experiment for my degree! My orals will be some time in early July and I am starting to go crazy with the research left to do, the studying that is necessary for facing my committee and the 4-5 hours of questions on what I know about my subject! So, if I don't post as regularly as before, please accept my apologies and keep coming back to stay updated on my news - some big news should be coming by the end of April! - and more postings on great natives for your garden!
Thanks!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment