Winterberry Farm Primitives

This blog is now devoted to gardening with native plants with a focus on those species native to the east coast of the United States. With an MS in Agricultural Science from the University of Delaware and my love of native plants, I hope to help folks see the beauty and necessity of using native plants in your garden instead of exotic plants. Did you know that our native song birds and native insects are disappearing as our local environments continue to change?
For those who come to this page to see my 'Winterberry Farm Primitives' blog can now be found at http://winterberryfarmprimitivesshopblog.blogspot.com/ where I will post new additions to my online antiques shop at http://www.winterberryfarmprimitives.com/ and discuss various subjects about primitive antiques.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

How to follow my blog without Google+

First, I must apologize for the amount of 'pinned' information at the top of my garden blog. Blogger has decided to only allow followers through Google+ so all of my followers through the old template are now hidden. The importance of having a list of followers is to allow those followers to receive alerts when new posts are posted on my blog. So! In order to receive these alerts without having to use Google+, I have added a 'Follow by Email' gadget to my blog. Please add your email to be able to continue to receive alerts as I continue the history of my front garden through the four seasons of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment